Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

Karaoke by RJ--Week for Singing More/New Years at Water Tank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Karaoke by RJ--Week for Singing More/New Years at Water Tank Reply with quote

Tuesday, December 20 at the Water Tank was a good night considering that we were so close to Christmas and Ann, who has had one of her song slips drawn four different times thought it was a great night!!! I think she is out to break Susan's record of four times but last night-December 27th-Susan won again! Both will tell you that it is important to be there early to get more slips available for the drawing and to not miss coming each week! This is a great night to practice new songs and you have a number of great back-up singers for duets!

Wednesday: Canary Nest started a little early with a birthday party who entertained us with a great variety of music and audience play. A big thanks to all of you who have been coming and assisting us to make this a fun show. The food is great, too!

Thursday: Canary Roost had a good night but we really need early singers.

Friday: Water Tank's show was really slow for the first hour but ended up a good night just before Christmas but so much is going on this close to the holiday.

Saturday: Really surprised me with a fairly early crowd and a good mix of singers and music.

Don't forget that this coming Sunday at Water Tank we will be having Karaoke 'till closing, with a free champagne toast at 11 P.M., followed by more karaoke. I hope to see all there.

Song updates:
for those of you who wish I had a particular song but don't, please drop me an email showing the song or songs and artists you prefer, even if you requested some at the last song update. Please be specific about which song you want,ie, not just the artist-this saves me research time. The last one worked really well thanks to those of you who responded or those at my shows just take one of the song request forms and write the same info on its back but please include your name so that I can tell you its status.

rj

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: