Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

Best of Times and Worst of Times--RJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Best of Times and Worst of Times--RJ Reply with quote

Traditionally the weeks following major holidays are not well supported which we anticipate but we had some pleasant surprises this past week.

Tuesday of last week was a little better than expected but the owner of last week's song slip drawing was not there to claim the $25.00 bar/food tab! This means that the song slip drawn last Tuesday will be worth $50.00 or if that person is not there this Tuesday the next drawing will be for a $75.00 bar/food tab. Remember to come early in order to get in as many song slips as possible for the 10 PM drawing. Be sure to be there the following Tuesday when the winner will be announced.

Wednesday at the Canary Nest show was so slow that I doubt that it has arrived yet! I am aware that it has been some time since I had a Wednesday show but wow!!! in nearly 17 yrs of this business I have never had one any less attended. The atmosphere, service, acoustics, food and drinks at this newly opened bar and grill are incredible. Please give it a test!

Thursday's show at the Canary Roost was pretty well what we expected but we still had a lot of fun.

Friday at the Water Tank was incredibly great and well mixed with "regulars" and a lot of new singers as well! Thank you! Please continue to help us to have a great new year of shows!!!

Saturday's show at the "Tank" started so slow that I thought it would fit the norm expected but by 10:30 we had a great show finish! Thanks again!

I really appreciate all of you who have taken time to send me requests for songs or for different artist's versions that I don't currently have. I need to get everything organized for the new update asap; so I plan to close this update by this weekend. Please take time to send me the name of the song with artist name, including your name as well. I will advise you when it is about ready to be printed and included with our current song list which is available on our web site listed below.

For additional information about any of these shows mentioned above, go to our web site: www.karaokebyrjandassociates.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One sad note occurred unexpectedly last Tuesday afternoon when Mike S., i.e., Michael Schaeffer died during a fairly routine medical procedure to remove a large amount of accumulated body fluids. Mike was a very good singer, good friend and part of our shows for over 12 years. In tribute all of his family came to the Water Tank's Saturday show which was his and Glen K's routine of late. A number of singers sang songs he would have normally sung had he been there. He will be remembered and missed. rj

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: