Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

Another great week!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Another great week! Reply with quote

This past week has been a great one. Even our newest club, the Canary Nest, had more patrons who loved the food and our few singers. C'mon, guys! This restaurant/club is going to become a strong karaoke club. To get more of you to try it, I am trying to put together a contest with the owner. More details soon!

Tuesday's show at the Water Tank was a great welcome back for Guy Paul and he thanks each and all for being there to entertain him and the patrons. Guy Paul gave away the "built-up" $75.00 bar/food tab to Diana. CONGRATS, DIANA!!! So we now start a new $25.00 award this Tuesday. Better get in there tomorrow night to see who does or does not win. All song slips you sing go into a pot to be drawn that night at 10 PM. That slip will then be awarded the following Tuesday unless the person is not there. When the slip's owner it not present to receive the award, the $25.00 value of the same is added to the next Tuesday's available award. So be present and sing as many times as possible.

Just a quick note to express my appreciation to my "regulars"--I think that term pretty well explains itself but these are the ones who may well have been a key part of my shows for years in many cases--thanks for your patient example to the "new ones" who come in, wanting to be an acceptable part of the show! As you well know the viewing audience can be pretty cold to them and us when it comes to accepting their actions. Some actions are not acceptable but need gentle tutoring to correct unless it was "mean spirited". Sometimes we KJ's are not aware of such;so, please help make us aware! We want all to enjoy the night but not at the expense of others.

rj

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: