Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

Water Tank where you can have a drink and smoke patio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Water Tank where you can have a drink and smoke patio Reply with quote

Water Tank Tuesdays have improved somewhat but still need a lot more singers plus you can carry your drinks outside and have a smoke as well!! Those who have been singing continue to improve their duet quality as well as adding new songs to their repertoire. Our past Tuesday winner of the bar tab drawing was Wayno. You will have to be at this Tuesday's show to find out who has won the current bar tab. The drawing takes place at 9:30 PM and is awarded if the person is there the following Tuesday. You can carry your drinks outside and have a smoke as well!

The Canary Roost's Thursday show was a blast! Because of the holiday weekend, I thought it would be slow. The regulars there sure make it a musically balanced and fun show, proving me wrong in the attendance estimate!

Speaking of Tuesday's at the Tank, June 6th-Tuesday after next-will be the 12th anniversary/birthday of the Water Tank. There are going to be all kinds of free food and drink specials plus karaoke! Hard to believe I have been a KJ there for 12 years! Thanks to all of you for putting up with me for so long!
rj

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: