Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

Crazy Week But Lots of Fun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Crazy Week But Lots of Fun Reply with quote

Betcha Nick wishes he had been at the Water Tank's Tuesday nite show last Tuesday when he finds out that his name was drawn at the previous show! 75 bucks, Nick! That means that tomorrow, the 17th last weeks drawing will earn $100.00 worth of food and drink from the "Tank", if they are present at the 10 PM announcement tomorrow nite! If not, it will grow to $125.00 which will be the largest bar/food tab ever awarded!

Wednesday at the Canary Nest's last show was down a little. This club has a lot of potential and most people who go there return regularly. Please find time to try this show which starts at 8 PM and is located at Koenig and Burnet! They now offer specialty sandwiches as well as seafood.

Thursday last at the Canary Roost was a good show, too, but we still need early singers before midnight. Thanks to all of you who support us there!

Early at the Water Tank's Friday show was almost barren until the heavy storm left and then everyone magically appeared all at once. Saturday's show was a good and balanced show other than one absolutely unnecessary event surprised us all. Karaoke is for fun and that is the reason 99% of us go but there will upon occasion come a new one who doesn't understand that-he does now! I also want to thank all of you who have been so good about encouraging new singers through thoughtful applause and comment! Many of us remember that it was one of the "regular's" compliments that helped them to improve their performance; not just the KJ! To do that properly one must take time to listen for more than just their name to come up.

A number of you have already sent me some new songs that you would like to add to the update list. Keep it up! I continually add current "Pop and Country" as it becomes available but input from you really helps me do a better job for you. A good example of this was a recent email which made some great suggestions for "R&B" I hope to incorporate in the next update!

If you need more info on one of the clubs mentioned, schedules, addresses just go to our web site: www.karaokebyrjandassociates.com

If you need more info on one of the clubs mentioned, schedules, addresses just go to our web site: www.karaokebyrjandassociates.com

Tks, rj

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: