Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

A Surprisingly Good Week!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: A Surprisingly Good Week!!! Reply with quote

With so much going on-kids out of school, vacations, lakes close by and Memorial Day weekend-I really thought it would be our first really slow week but every show did well.

Tuesday at the "Water Tank" did not have as many singers as normal but still a goodly number, however, Roger wasn't present to win the then $50.00 bar/dining tab! The song slip drawn for this week's $75.00 award will be given provided the person attached to that slip is present to receive it at 10 PM otherwise it will move up to the value of $100.00! Being there and singing as many songs possible really increases one's odds!

Guy Paul had his first drawing at "Water Tank, Too" in Pflugerville last Wednesday; so, there is a $25.00 value tab awaiting one of that group. It was quite a group, too! Ashley Furniture was well represented there last Wednesday thanks to CB and Terri! Really do appreciate your support!!! Hope one of your group wins! This is already becoming a really exciting show! Food and drinks are great plus you furnish them entertainment!

Thanks to Vince C. for catching an error in my last week's report where I called the "Canary Roost" the "Canary Nest"! The "Canary Nest" has closed its doors as a business! We did have a lot of fun at "Canary Roost" last week including a nice early crowd as well.

Friday at the original "Water Tank" was slow to start but ended up a very good show. Thank you! Remember that we open that show earlier than is advertised for those of you who like to get in a few more songs. I will continue to open Fridays at 7:30 PM unless it begins to drop under at least the three singers needed to get it started. Then we will start at the advertised 8 PM time until fall.

Saturday was incredibly fun plus a nice number of singers and audience! The audience was very supportive which really made all singers really put out great performances! Thank you!!!

Big thanks to those of you who have been emailing or handing me slips for our next song list update! I am about to close this opportunity and add the new songs; so, hurry any you want me to get into this bunch!

If you need more info on one of the clubs mentioned, schedules, addresses or check our song list, just go to our web site: www.karaokebyrjandassociates.com

Tks, rj

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: