Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

WOW!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: WOW!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

This is the time of year when it is not uncommon for singer/audience numbers drop off significantly but the last three, especially the last two weeks have been incredible!!!!! Even the performances of all have been "out of sight" plus tremendous audience response! Give yourselves well deserved applause and please accept our deep felt thanks!

Last week's shows:

Guy Paul was ecstatic about Tuesday's original "Water Tank" show! Great variety of performances and enthusiasm by the audience, too!!!

Sorry to hear that Cathy R. was not present to receive her $25.00 bar/dining tab so next week's tab will increase to $50.00, if the song slip drawn last Tuesday has it's singer present at the 10 PM presentation.

Wednesday at "Water Tank, Too" in Pflugerville saw the largest karaoke crowd yet!!! Guy Paul said that there was a great mix of music with really enthusiastic performances. Big thanks to Ange for bringing in some great singers, too!

Congratulations to Lisa, who won the $25.00 bar/dining tab!!! Next week we will be awarding same to one of the singer's from last Wednesday's show provided that they are there to receive it at the 10 PM award time.

Thursday's "Canary Roost" show was a great night, too! It started at 10 PM a little slow but progressively grew to a really good group of singers with a great mix of music. Donnie F and Crew really helped us get it started and fun was had by all until 2 AM!

How do I begin about Friday!? At 7:20 PM I arrived at Austin's original "Water Tank" to find a large group already awaiting there and complaining that I should have come earlier-Friday's show starts unofficially at 7:30 PM! I wanted time to go back outside to see if the earth's crust had slipped, moving us to a northerly latitude! This seemed like a mid winter show-on the first official day of summer!!! The show just kept growing from there!!! Great fun!!!

Saturday at Austin's original "Water Tank" was another incredible night! I started early at 8:30 PM with a large number of Harper's supporters to support all with enthusiastic applause at each singer's performance!!! Wayno and I, both, had the privilege to join Harper in duet--she had learned two new songs for us! To the "Vickery Clan" a big thank you soooo much!!!!!
To the rest of you who graced our stage this week, we send a big thank you for your performances and enthusiastic encouragement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tks, rj

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: