Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

Beautiful Bubble Finally Bursts!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Beautiful Bubble Finally Bursts! Reply with quote

Hopefully our new song update will be done and in the song list by this Friday. Thank you so much for your input about songs we need to add!!! I know a lot of you that asked me to get "such and such" song will not find your song there unless you wrote it down with the artist name and personally handed it to me or as many did emailed me a list. Most of the songs were available thru my source and have been incorporated into the update. The newest updates will be located in the front of the book. I am opening up the next update list as of now; so get busy for our next one!

The week went as follows:

Tuesday and Wednesday-Guess it wasn't the fact that the lakes were not open that our shows have been so well attended after all. Though Tuesday was good at the "Tank"except that Wayno left before the 10 PM awarding of the $25.00 bar/dining tab, Wednesday (July 4th) at "Tank, Too" was really slow. Since Karen wasn't there to receive the $50.00 tab it will go to $75.00 tomorrow night.

Thursday at the Canary Roost was an OK night but started really slowly for the first hour and a half.

Friday at the Water Tank was a really good night with a lot of enthusiasm exhibited by singers and audience alike! Thank you! Austin, a singer joining us recently, really gave us some outstanding R&B performances as did a number of others! Thank all of you so much!!!

Saturday at the Water Tank started with a bang but pretty well fizzled after 11 PM! Harper returned with her unusual "flair"to enamor the audience! Later in the evening we got to hear a new singer named, "Dante", who seems to perform extremely well at all styles of music.

Tks, rj

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: