Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

Thank You!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Thank You!!! Reply with quote

Other than a slow Tuesday at the "Tank" you have made this past week incredible! Guy Paul and I thought that the "Great Show!" bubble had burst but apparently it was just a little "Tic" on Tuesday as we saw the rest of the week shine brightly! Of course Wayno thought Tuesday was great since he won the $75.00 bar/dining tab. Congrats, Wayno! We still got to sing a lot more and had fun doing new songs as well.

So what was the rest of the week like?

Wednesday at "Tank, Too" in Pflugerville was a very busy night for Guy Paul as I quote one of his remarks, "we're seeing new faces at "Tank, Too" and the audience is energetic and involved"! He also was able to present Robin a $25.00 bar/dining tab! Not only does she win us with her songs but she finally got paid by us for singing! Good job, Robin!

Just a little gossip I heard from GP-there are plans for "Tank, Too" to have a contest for the end of summer which prize will be awarded for the best "look-a-like" of a popular artist. More on this as we put more of it together!

Thursday at Canary Nest was an early starter!!! Thank you! Fun crowd all night! Mandy came out and surprised us at her first visit there. Wayno occasionally pays us a visit, tks, Bud. Most of the "regular singers" there are young college students who really make it a great show with a mix of rock and country!

Friday night was a blast, too! It was a wonderful night with a great mix of all genre of music at the "Tank"! We started slow at 7:30 PM with two rotations under our belt before the crowd really hit but it was "Katie bar the door" from there on!

Saturday at the "Tank" was pretty well a repeat of Friday but "Li'l Miss Harper and entourage entertained us early in the show again.-she still lets me do a duet with her! Miss Cathie S., who has been tied up doing local theatre musicals, found time to visit us as well! Tks, Cathie! Long, long time friends, Ute and Gee showed up later to badger the KJ! Tks, Gee! Great Crowd!

I have started a new song "update list" running; so don't be shy about giving me some ideas for songs we don't have or songs which were done by different artists than what we have. Remember, though, I need the title and artist when you request one. A lot of you email your lists to me which is nice and I save them until it is time to update. You can still just bring them up on a paper at the show as many do.

Tks, rj

If you need more info on one of the clubs mentioned, schedules, addresses or check our song list, just go to our web site: www.karaokebyrjandassociates.com

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: