Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

GREAT WEEK FOR A HOLIDAY WEEKEND! TKS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: GREAT WEEK FOR A HOLIDAY WEEKEND! TKS Reply with quote

I had to do a show on Saturday for a friend at a ranch near Ruidoso, New Mexico which required me to fly out on Friday, returning late Sunday. So Guy Paul filled in for my regular weekend shows. It is really beautiful out there and I look forward to a December booking this year as well! GP is a really great KJ; so I know that you enjoyed the break from me!

Here is the way the week faired which will help you plan your karaoke schedule this week:

Tuesday at the Water Tank of Austin was to quote Guy Paul (GP) was "
Very busy. Very, Very busy!!!!" "Lisa wasn't present to claim the $25. bar/dining tab".

"Kinda slow, but fun. Robin wasn't there to claim the $25. tab, so next week eligible winner is____________ " is the way GP explained Wednesday at the Pflugerville Water Tank, Too.

Thursday at the Canary Roost was typically slow to start-that means come in early to sing a bunch before the real crowd hits!

Friday at the Water Tank "Friday started slow and ended very busy. Standing room only", quoting GP's report.

Saturday's Water Tank show was lack luster as it was for the previous Saturday; so here is a good weekend location to get more opportunities to sing.

Tks, rj

If you need more info on one of the clubs mentioned, schedules, addresses or check our song list, just go to our web site: www.karaokebyrjandassociates.com

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: