Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

Interesting Week With Lots of Fun!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Interesting Week With Lots of Fun! Reply with quote

It is appreciated when you can see evidence that work you have been doing sees fruition! Last Friday and Saturday at the "Tank" were lacking in numbers of both singers and audience as I shared with you in my newsletter. This past Friday was still slower than normal but a good night all together at its ending. However, Saturday went crazy! Every one who had not been out for three weeks or better decided to come all at once! I came in earlier than normal knowing that I would get a chance to visit before the show would open at its scheduled time of 9 PM. Of course, if I have an early crowd of singers, I usually start at 8:30 PM I started at a little past 8 PM and singers and crowd just kept growing the entire night, wearing out this KJ!!!

I know it is tough when you come expecting to sing a lot but the crowd lengthens rotation times. Still the variety of performances seem to lessen time conscious. It was Teri H.'s birthday; you know the kind of characters CB, Shari and Mark always bring along with them. Wild Bunch!!! One there, I assume ignorant of the probable reputation damage, Clark, really challenged the rest of us to put our best foot forward on stage! (no fair, importing "Vegas" talent, Teri!!!) Was a really fun night!!!!!

Let's look at the balance of last week:

Tuesday at the "Tank" started with a bang but slowed down around 11 PM but JW had sung the previous week's song which was drawn, winning him the $75 bar/dining tab. JW will quickly tell you of the importance of singing early every Tuesday as he has won a number of times!

Wednesday at Pfluggerville's "Water Tank Too" was a balanced night. Guy Paul said, "
Samantha wasn't there to claim the 25, so ________ is the 50 dollar winner for next week.
The crowd showed up in installments,but overall it was a good turnout -- just not all at once."

Thursday at the Canary Roost was a fun night, too! Donny F. not only sang but did his dance "thang" as well. Got to hear "Miss Mo's sweet little voice for the second Thursday in a row!

Friday and Saturday are mentioned above.

Don't forget to keep sending in your song and artist requests for our next update.

Tks, for a great week!!! rj

If you need more info on one of the clubs mentioned, schedules, addresses or check our song list, just go to our web site: www.karaokebyrjandassociates.com

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: