Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

Overall A Great Week! Contest Comin' To "InnBetween&quo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Overall A Great Week! Contest Comin' To "InnBetween&quo Reply with quote

Big thanks for a great week! Monday at Round Rock's "InBetween" lounge was slow again but kinda expected in that I have never done a Monday show in over 17 years. We are going to have a karaoke performance contest on Monday nights there starting the 14th of April-more details later this week. In the meantime I encourage you to come out early to prepare for the competition in things like the stage size, equipment and software.

Guy Paul's "Water Tank" Tuesday was another great night which was followed by an incredible Friday!

Karen R's Tuesday at "InnBetween" was vastly improved over her first show the previous week and this is a really fun crowd, too!

This Wednesday, the ninth, I will be opening a 9:30 karaoke show at Austin's infamous "Ego's" lounge located at 510 S. Congress Ave 78704. Many of you know this club's 35 year history. Sure would like it if some of you would venture south to join me!!!

Thursday at "Canary Roost" was down in numbers of singers but still a great crowd with which to play!

Saturday was lack luster in numbers of singers but Kimberly M. said she had a great group of performances out of them!! You really will enjoy the zip and spunk of this young lady and her sweet voice!

So start warming up those vocals, working on stage presence and consider maybe a costume this time!

Tks, rj

If you need more info on one of the clubs mentioned, schedules, addresses or check our song list, just go to our web site: www.karaokebyrjandassociates.com

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: