Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

Karaoke by RJ--Keep those song requests coming in!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Karaoke by RJ--Keep those song requests coming in!!! Reply with quote

Reminder: It's getting about time for a new update in our song list! Many of you have sent in requests for certain songs that I do not have but I am sure many more have meant to but forgot. Remember I need the title and artist you wish for me to add.

Our Sunday show at Round Rock's The Tilted Kilt is growing slowly but growing nonetheless; so come on out and try it. One parent brought out her daughters this past Sunday and could they sing! The audience is appreciatively clapping for each singer. Remember that they like the Water Tank, have a covered deck where you may take your drink and smoke as well. This Sunday will conclude our four week trial; so I will inform you, if we are to continue.

Tuesday at the Water Tank has a drawing using all the request slips turned in by 10 PM. The name drawn will be the following Tuesday's winner of a $25.00 tab or up to $75.00. In the previous drawing the winner did not return the following Tuesday. That tab was then added to the next tab which will be awarded this coming Tuesday for a $50.00, if that person shows up for the
10 PM drawing. So, should that person drawn this coming Tuesday does not appear the following Tuesday the one winning that night gets a $75.00 tab. We have already had one $50.00 winner! You need to come out and hear some of these incredible duets they practice on Tuesday nights because they can sing more often.

Thursday nights at the Canary Roosts have slowed significantly, especially during the first two hours. Remember we start there at 9:30 PM. Come on out and join us!!!

rj

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: