Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

A Big THANK YOU!!! from RJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: A Big THANK YOU!!! from RJ Reply with quote

bA big thank you to all of you who supported Friday and Saturday's shows at the Water Tank! I really thought I would be there by myself! Those who came in early got to sing a lot but the crowd just kept growing and growing until we filled up the place!! Still we had a lot more enthusiastic watchers and dancers than singers-the rotations were always less than an hour in length! You just can't beat that combination! Thank you! Thank you......!!!

Thursday at the Canary Roost also faired well, still we need more early singers! Again, thank you for your support!!!

The Water Tank's Tuesday of yesterday was down some from previous shows but still is doing well under Miss Vicki. She really appreciates the spontaneity of the singers there. There was no winner awarded from last week's drawing; so, that means next week's winning song slip drawn this week will be worth a $50.00 bar and/or food tab. Some still remark that it seems too much to drink in one night. Winners do not have to use these tabs all at once and it can be food or a combination of both over a few weeks.

We are working on a new Wednesday show but details need to be worked out before I can give you more info.

Thanks again for your support!

rj
[/b]

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: