Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

Great Week of Shows!!! Have added 400 new songs & new bo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Great Week of Shows!!! Have added 400 new songs & new bo Reply with quote

With the exception of our new Wednesday show at the Canary Nest this past week was incredible! Even the show there was ok. I am confused about this show not setting records but so few of you have tried it that I am sure when you do, you will love it. We have so few singers that we have been doing two songs per rotation from 8 PM until about 10 PM when we get a few more singers. At that time we go to a regular rotation. Since some of you do not like fish, they now offer a number of sandwiches, including an eight ounce meat patties hamburger. Because of the extensive woodwork the acoustics are incredible.

Tuesday at the Water Tank Guy Paul tried to giveaway a $50.00 bar/food tab to Mark K. but he was not present to receive it; so, it will be added to this Tuesday's $25.00 award, making it $75.00 for this Tuesday's winner, if they are present. I do not recognize the drawn song slip's owner from the last drawing which potentially means the $75.00 award could end up as $100.00 on Tuesday the 13th. So be sure tomorrow night to sing as often as you can before the drawing to increase your odds!

If you have not seen the new books which include 400 new songs, I think you will be pleased. Hopefully all of you received the download of the new book. If you have "EXCEL", you can click "data", click "sort" and then on the "drop-down" click either "artist" or "title" and you will have your own book! I know that some of you have guards on your email that will not allow this large a file but you will soon be able to go to our web site listed below and click on "Online Songbook" which will also allow you viewing of the song list or to download from there or just to copy and paste.

www.karaokebyrjandassociates.com will answer questions about times, dates, locations of shows plus some of the unique features of the clubs and bar and grills we host. You can also see if we have a song you want to do by clicking "Online songbook". Please visit us there!

rj

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: