Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

December Is A Great Time for Karaokians--Karaoke by RJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: December Is A Great Time for Karaokians--Karaoke by RJ Reply with quote

December is loaded with private parties which means we never know how to anticipate crowd size-Karaokians will always attend private karaoke parties to show off for friends and family. I have no idea what it will be like this week but Tuesday at the Water Tank was pretty good, considering private parties in the mix! Congratulations, Ann, for being present to win the $25.00 bar/food tab! The person's song slip that was drawn last night is a new person; so, they may not be there this next Tuesday which would make the next drawing worth $50.00. I encourage all to attend early next Tuesday, the 12th, to get as many songslips as possible into the drawing, improving one's odds considerably. Of course don't forget to attend the following Tuesday when it will be awarded be it a $25.00 or $50.00 tab.

Wednesday, December 13th, I will begin a new show at "The Dry Dock at the Canary Nest" located in the Allendale shopping center which address is 5800 Burnet Road-where the crossroad of Research and Burnet join. Karaoke by RJ and Associates will begin the show at 8 PM and end at Midnite
This new club is both a seafood specialty restaurant and bar. Please help me get this new show up and running. I need your voices and entertainment.

Continuing last week's activties, Thursday, December 01, at the Canary Roost was like a blast from the past! Remember that I always start early, if I have enough singers early.

Friday and Saturday all of you entertained both the audience and "fill-in" KJ, Vicki! I was doing a private party in Ruidoso, New Mexico for some old and dear friends there. I look forward to seeing you this Friday but will miss you on Saturday night due to this later mentioned change "one time" party.

This coming Saturday only, we will not be having Karaoke at the Water Tank because of a prior commitment for a large corporate Christmas party! All future Saturdays at the "Tank" will stick to the regular schedule.

Thank you for a great past week and patience for the momentary last minute changes of necessity!

rj

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: