Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

Updates and Corrections from RJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Updates and Corrections from RJ Reply with quote

Embarassed Boy! So sorry!!! Re: the new club known as The Dry Dock at The Canary Nest opening this Wednesday (tomorrow)Did I mess up or what on the cross streets!!! The cross streets are Koenig at Burnet Road-in the Allendale shopping center on the left side of the H.E.B. Super Market there in the same shopping center. You are going to love its decor and with all the wood inside the sound will be incredible! If you have the munchies or want to dine out you will really be impressed or impress those you bring. Remember that we start at 8 P.M. Hope to see all of you there!

Plan on "bringing in the New Year" at The Water Tanks "New York Time New Years Party" on the upcoming Sunday of December 31st! More details in later newsletters!

Song updates:
for those of you who wish I had a particular song but don't, please drop me an email showing the song or songs and artists you prefer, even if you requested some at the last song update. The last one worked really well thanks to those of you who responded or at my shows just take one of the song request forms and write the same info on its back but please include your name so that I can tell you its status.

tks, rj

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: