Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

Thanks for aother good week!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Thanks for aother good week! Reply with quote

The shows were not quite as good as last week's but good none-the-less! Thanks.

I found most of your requested new songs and I am almost finished with the newest song update which will be included in brand new books soon. Since a number of you have been using the previous update files, I will attach a copy of the new file to the newsletter on the week it is ready for publishing.You can still give me your requests but they will be filed for the next update.

The song slip drawn last Tuesday's show at the Water Tank will be worth $50.00 in food or drink, if that person who sung that song is present this coming Tuesday (6th). If they are not present we will add $50.00 to the next Tuesday's award. Some really good duets have been coming out of the Tuesday show--keep it up!!!

Wednesday's show at the Canary Nest had a few more singers but there is much room for improvement. Big Thanks to Richard, Robin, Kim, Karen and Cari for all the fun and songs we shared! Aren't the acoustics great! This is our newest show and we could really use more help. Am still working on getting a Karaoke Contest there soon.

Thursday at the Canary Roost was good but we had very few of our "regulars" so there was a shortage of singers at times during the night.

Friday at the Water Tank was great with outstanding performances all night!! Saturday there was good but we had a lot of the "regulars" missing!

Tks, again!!

rj

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: