Austin Karaoke News Forum Index Austin Karaoke News
Keep Up with Austin's Exciting Karaoke Scene!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This site is made possible by our Sponsors.   CLICK HERE to meet our Website Sponsors!
Checkout Central Texas Karaoke Listings by Professional Karaoke Entertainers - Click Here

Karaoke by RJ and Associates--CAN'T GIVE IT AWAY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ and Associates
Karaoke Entertainment Professional

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Karaoke by RJ and Associates--CAN'T GIVE IT AWAY! Reply with quote

Christie was not present at 10 PM for previous Tuesday's Water Tank show and missed a $125.00 bar/food tab, then, last nite Daniel was not present to win a $150.00 bar/food tab; so will the person's name drawn last night be present to win the next tab which will be $175.00? If you sang there last nite, I would sure be there next Tuesday!!! That will be a record! Be there!

Wednesday at the Canary Nest was another good show but there is still lots of room for singers! I know it may be located a little south of most of our shows but you are really missing a great place to sing, drink and eat! We start at 8 PM.

Thursday at the Canary Roost was really slow to start but we ended the night with a good crowd and with lots of fun! We start at 9:30 PM.

Friday's normally start faster than they did this week at the Water Tank but we ended with a great crowd! Come earlier and sing more! We start a half hour earlier than is shown on our web site,i.e., 7:30 PM.

Saturday's show at the "Tank" was the slowest I have seen in a long, long time. I have no idea what happened but understand that all the surrounding clubs had the same problem.

Upcoming on Wednesday, May 16th, Guy Paul will be adding a second show for us at the new Water Tank Too(2) in Pflugerville. The show will start at 9:30 PM and go till 1:30 AM. Originally we were to do three shows weekly but some changes have be made by their management. More on this as I get more info.

If you need more info on one of the clubs mentioned, schedules, addresses just go to our web site: www.karaokebyrjandassociates.com

Tks, rj

Visit us Online at:
http://www.KaraokeByRJandAssociates.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austin Karaoke News Forum Index -> KJ Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: